Sunday, September 19, 2010

A CORRECTION

One of the web sites I listed before, THE MARKET LIST, is defunct.  I thought something was off when the url I had for it sometimes worked and sometimes not.  And when I did  get thee it became evident that the list had not been updated for several years.  The fact that some of the titles listed were defunct did not bother me because defunct titles frequently show up on up to date lists.  What got me going was that there was a host of zine titles that did not have current web sites.  However I did discover another useful site for flash fiction..  Its FLASH FICTION AND SHORT SHORT FICTION (www.terryburns.net/shortmarkets )  It is a long list of other web sitess that list markets.  Some are lists are current and some are defunct.

No comments:

Post a Comment